Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla’s rebellion against Kavita Kaushik’s captaincy by refusing kitchen duties was ACCEPTABLE, say fans – view poll result

Bigg Boss 14 is getting exciting each day. Since Kavita Kaushik entered the house, we’ve seen a lot of fights. Recently, during the captaincy task, she defeated Jasmin Bhasin and became the new captain of the house. However, her captaincy stint was not easy. All the housemates were against her and she was playing all alone. Even Abhinav Shukla, who was one of her friends earlier, went against her. In earlier episodes, we saw Abhinav and Aly taking the appy fizz and breaking rules. However, only Abhinav was punished because he hid about what Aly did from Kavita. Rubina’s argument with Kavita was the biggest highlight. During that fight, we heard Kavita saying friends with benefits, indirectly hinting towards Abhinav and her bond. Rubina and Abhinav did not like this comment and they had an argument with Kavita and broke their friendship. The next day we also saw how Abhinav and Rubina were disobeying Kavita’s orders.

They both decided that they will not do the house duties until Kavita remains a captain. Rubina said that Kavita is behaving like a dictator instead of a captain, and her husband Abhinav supported her. The rest of the housemates including Jasmin Bhasin, Aly Goni and Rahul Vaidya were upset with Rubina and Abhinav since they found their stand against Kavita invalid. The other housemates were of the opinion that no matter how ugly their fights get inside the house, the kitchen duties should be followed properly without any hassle. During the Batwara task, Jasmin raised this particular issue and won the kitchen and dining area as Kavita felt that Jasmin’s claim was stronger than Rubina’s team. Kavita also pointed out the fact that Rubina and Abhinav had gone to the kitchen, made parathas for themselves, cut apples and left the rest of the housemate’s empty stomach by refusing to cook breakfast. Hence, we had asked the fans whether they feel that Rubina Dilaik and Abhinav Shukla’s rebellion against Kavita Kaushik’s captaincy by refusing kitchen duties was acceptable or not. Fans have given their verdict and they feel Rubina and Abhinav’s rebellion was acceptable. 58% of fans feel it was acceptable while the rest 42% feel it was not. Take a look here…

Source: Read Full Article