Rujuta Diwekar’s tips are simple and easy to follow for everyone.
As part of National Nutrition Week (September 1 to 7), celebrity nutritionist and author Rujuta Diwekar shared the 10 basics of good health.
According to Rujuta, who has trained celebrities like Kareena Kapoor Khan, following these basic rules will help you stay fit:
1. Sit down and eat. Eat with your hands and chew well.
2. No gadgets/distractions while eating.
3. Include handful of nuts in your daily diet. Almonds/walnuts in the morning. Peanuts/cashew in the afternoon.
4. Eat the greens of the season — parwal, bhendi, ambadi, etc, during rains.
5. Include millets like ragi, jowar, vari, etc, often in your diet.
6. Set dahi (curd) at home daily.
7. Don’t forget ghee — a tsp at least with breakfast, lunch, dinner.
8. 30 minutes of workout a day, stay active rest of the time.
9. Fix your bedtime and wake-up time.
10. Keep non essential screen time to a minimum.
Source: Read Full Article